Westerham Hall’s warm welcome, excellent catering facilities and flexible spaces has led to us hosting hundreds of successful and memorable celebrations including:
- Young Children’s Birthday Parties in both the Front Meeting Room and the Main Hall
- Wedding Anniversaries – one recent Ruby Anniversary included a four-course meal for 100 and dancing to Vera Lynn’s band!
- Wedding Breakfasts – we’re just a two minute walk from St. Mary’s church in Westerham through the Church Yard
- Funeral Teas and Wakes
- Smaller dinners and parties in the Front Meeting Room
- Many local Societies hold celebrations and special events at Westerham Hall. In the last year alone, we’ve hosted the annual Wolfe Society Dinner, a Burn’s Night and the local amateur dramatic society’s 90th Anniversary party all of which seated 100 diners
- Over the years, charities including the RNLI, NSPCC and Cancer UK have raised thousands through events at Westerham Hall including; quiz nights, concerts, fashion and flower shows and race nights
Please contact the Hall Manager if you have any questions and we look forward to helping make your special celebration even more special.
Of course, you can self-cater as access to the kitchen is included in the hire charge. We also provide a list of local caterers and restaurants happy to provide anything from sandwiches and light refreshments to gourmet dining. For the list, please click here. (This will link to an A4 PDF to be sup[plied)
Hirers are free to decorate Westerham Hall to create the perfect ambience – all we ask is you leave it exactly as you found it.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to previous abuses, we are unfortunately unable to accept bookings for birthday and other parties for those aged 16-21. Of course, all young people are welcome as guests at family and other genuine mixed-age celebrations and events.
Westerham Hall is a licensed premises under the 2003 Licensing Act. Hirers wishing to sell alcohol solely for consumption on the premises to those aged 18 and over attending their event need to complete the relevant part of the booking form and pay the required fee. Please note the following:
Guests Under the Age of 16
– No one under the age of 16 may sell, purchase (for themselves or others) or consume any alcohol whatsoever. It is an offence for persons aged 18 and over to purchaser alcohol knowing for consumption by anyone under 18.
Guests Aged 16 and 17
– Those aged 16 and 17 may not purchase alcohol for themselves or others
– However, if food is being served, they may be bought or served alcohol to drink with their meal. Please note: ‘Food’ in this context does mean a proper meal – a bag of crisps does not count
– They may serve or sell alcohol from a free or cash bar providing they are under constant adult supervision
Guests Aged 18 and Over
– All guests aged 18 and over are deemed adult
IMPORTANT: We are legally obliged to shut down immediately an event at which any of the above restrictions are flouted and to report the hirers to the Police – even if the hirer was unaware for whatever reason that under-age drinking was taking place. No refunds are payable in these circumstances.