Westerham Hall: Registered Charity No. 1070491
For all enquiries and bookings, please contact Shonagh Speirs, Hall Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07757 733834
HOW TO FIND US
Please click here for a map
Westerham is well served by local buses
Welcome to the best equipped and the most flexible modern community venue in this part of Kent.
Purpose built in 1996, our doors are open to everyone from community groups and local organisations to commercial enterprises and private individuals. Westerham Hall is a registered, fully independent charity.
Whether you’re simply looking for a warm, comfortable room for a meeting; somewhere for your child’s party (that’s big enough to have a bouncy castle inside); the ideal setting to entertain 150 people with a four course meal, live band and dancing or any point between, we can happily accommodate you.
- Three separately hireable spaces. The Main Hall can accommodate up to 250 people
- A modern kitchen, recently re-equipped to an excellent standard
- A large, curtained stage radio microphone etc. available
- Full disabled access and facilities including an induction loop for the hard of hearing
- Chairs and tables a-plenty (of course)
- A fully licensed premises NB see relevant section under facilities for regulations.
From flower shows to a full-scale production of Chekhov or a concert; from yoga, dancing and weight watching classes to children’s parties and anniversary banquets and from committee or sales meetings to boxing, pre-school and children’s activities, lectures and antique fairs, Westerham Hall provides a home for just about anything.
Businesses, too, are finding us a viable, and highly cost effective, alternative for weekday out-of-office meetings. We even provide details of caterers who’ll cook you a meal or bring in sandwiches.\r\n\r\nFull details of our spaces and hire rates are listed here. If you have any questions or would like to book, please don’t hesitate to contact the Hall Manager.